Thank you so much to Stacey from the brilliant Mums Blind Love for my One Lovely Blog Award!
It’s great to meet all the other parent bloggers online and nominating each other for these awards is a great way to support each other and get to know each other better.
So here’s seven random facts about myself:
1. I studied English Lit at uni but these days I’m a much bigger fan of chick lit!
2. I moved from England to Ireland 11 years ago but there’s still no hint of an Irish accent.
3. I’ve just joined a gym for the first time and am loving the fact that I can cycle and read a book at the same time. (I think this probably means I’m not pushing myself very hard…)
4. I rediscovered my love for Aussie soap ‘Neighbours’ while I was on maternity leave and am still enjoying it (it’s so much lighter than Eastenders).
5. My first pop interview while I was writing for my uni magazine was ‘Wheatus’ and I found them lovely, they’re not ‘dirtbags’ at all!
6. While on honeymoon we stopped off in L.A and I got to sit in the audience of the Jimmy Kimmel show and watch him interview David Beckham!
7. I’m obsessed with having a completely neutral decor in our house; the only room with any colour is my toddler’s. Of course he insisted on having it blue and the walls are covered with Thomas the Tank Engine stickers.