There are so many imitations of this product on the market but as far as I’m concerned you can’t beat the original; that’s why I’ve made it my new product of the week. It also now comes in a whopping ten different shades.
Most people know to turn to Touché Eclat to help them banish dark circles (making it great for tired mums) however there are many more uses for this little multitasking gem:
- Apply to the Cupid’s Bow and use the pen to outline your lips to make them look fuller.
- Use as a quick alternative to eyeshadow to even out skin tone.
- Dab on your brow bones to brighten the area.
- Make your nose look slimmer by applying a stripe down the middle.
- Fans of the strobing trend can use it on the top of the cheekbones as a highlighter.
I love the pen’s gold exterior and it is by far the prettiest item in my makeup bag. The fact that it’s as light as a feather and super slim also mean it’s great for travelling and slipping into a small purse or clutch.
You can buy Touché Eclat from Boots for €35/£25 so it’s not cheap however mine lasts a few months when using it every day and the product dispenses the correct amount with one click of the button so not a drop is wasted.
There’s a reason why this is many make up artists must have item however the great thing is that you don’t have to be a pro to use it to it’s full potential.