This cupcake recipe is easy and delicious and E loved helping. We find baking is a fun (and yummy) way to fill a dreary afternoon. The best part is that it’s topped off with an M&S phizzy pig tail!
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g soft butter
- 100g self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- I cheated and picked up some ready to pipe icing (Frozen coloured)
- A bag of M&S phizzy pig tails
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
- Put the softened butter and sugar in a bowl and give it a good stir. (Fortunately I had a little pair of hands to help me).
- Add in the flour and eggs and mix together – ideally with a cake mixer.
- Divide between approximately 10 muffin cases (I love the silicone ones).
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Let the cakes cool and then you’re ready to decorate!
- I found the ready to pipe icing handy however it is tricky to make them look perfect if you’re a novice like me (why do you think I only photographed one finished…)
- Top it off with a phizzy pig tail!
Hope you enjoy them as much as we did, let me know how you get on!