I’ve been blogging for just over a year now so I guess I can officially call myself a ‘blogger’. It’s my favourite hobby I’ve ever had and I had no idea that when I started it would also mean I’d make some great new friends.
Here’s a (tongue-in-cheek) look at 11 ways you know you’re a blogger…
- When the majority of your friends have one of two surnames; dotcom or dotie.
- When you’re reminded to share more often than a two year old.
- When all your female friends and relatives wear a full face of make-up whenever you’re around, knowing that there’s a good chance you’ll whip out your camera.
- When your child’s first reaction to getting something new is to remind you to take a photo.
- When sunny days mean you need to take a million photos.
- When you worry more about your appearance than ever before; apart from when you’re on Snapchat when it’s essential to look natural.
- When you make sure that your shoes are always squeaky clean, ready for taking #fwis pics.
- When you put more effort into making your home cooked meals look attractive than most chefs.
- When you’re on first name terms with your postman. Although he probably hates you.
- When the first thing you check when you go out for a meal is not the menu but the restaurant’s Twitter username.
- When your most important time of day is 9pm. Thank goodness for scheduling…
What would you add??